Update Schedule

Tuesday: Who's Day
Thursday: Ponies!
Saturday: Pony Episode!
Sunday: Mystery Update!

All other days not mentioned in the above are subject to sporadic updates when ever and how ever we see fit.

Monday, September 5, 2011

Yes, I love John Barrowman's ass too.

What’s up my fellow Bronies?! Ponylicious here! I’m another admin for this blog! I felt like posting something on here, so… here it goes!

First, I guess I’ll introduce myself. I am a brony and whoian (obviously, or I wouldn’t be on this blog) that enjoys piña coladas and getting caught in the rain. Not really. I actually hate piña coladas, but I like rain as long as I’m not caught out in it. My name is not important in these matters, but you can call me Ponylicious. Seriously thought of that name in like 2 seconds while talking to John Bon Pony.

Speaking of John Bon Pony… Although he is my friend, I have to say this: Please disregard all of his spelling and grammar mistakes. Being his fanfiction editor, it drives me almost insane when I read his posts… I wish he would let me go through them before he posts them…. *hint hint*

Also, about his week schedule. I have no idea what he’s talking about. Why can’t every day just be Pony Who day? I mean, it’s cool to have certain days be things like “Fanfiction Day,” but we’re probably just going to post whatever we want in addition to that day’s schedule. At least, that’s what I’m going to do. xD

Now, I have absolutely no idea what to talk about. I guess I’ll start off by getting some opinions about some wigs that I’m considering buying for a Pinkie Pie cosplay. But, before that, I want to explain. My aunt (who is younger than me xD) and I are planning to go to an anime con as Pinkie Pie and Pinkamina, in human form of course. We plan to go in matching clothes and all that jazz. At least, I think… NOW ON TO THE WIGS! :D

The wig for Pinkie Pie: http://www.epiccosplay.com/20-curly-raspberry-pink-cosplay-wig.html

The wig for Pinkamina: http://www.epiccosplay.com/22-raspberry-pink-straight-long-cosplay-wig.html

Of course, they’ll be styled a bit differently, but color wise, I think they’re almost a perfect fit, don’t you? Also, I’m very open to ideas about clothing for the two cosplays. At the moment, I have no clue about what to wear for Pinkie Pie. I’ve looked at other cosplayers for ideas, but they always make her dress in weird Lolita/Granny type clothes. No thank you. I was thinking to play off of her Gala dress, but that would mean I would have to make the costume… which I suck at. So, that being said, ideas anyone?

Well, I can’t think of anything else to really say, so I’ll leave my current song obsession as a parting gift. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment