Update Schedule

Tuesday: Who's Day
Thursday: Ponies!
Saturday: Pony Episode!
Sunday: Mystery Update!

All other days not mentioned in the above are subject to sporadic updates when ever and how ever we see fit.

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Some things are just for my amusement...

Whosday! Woo! I'm getting a drawing of a pony, OH YEAH! Don't ask... ANYWHO! (See what I did there?) Anyone notice how terrifyingly dark Doctor Who is getting? Like seriously, it's terrifying. The last episode scared the hell out of me. A combination of the angels and those ventriloquist dummies had me nearly in tears... So did the ending to that episode..... *sob*

Well, I have a special treat for you guys! I've been following this artist on Deviantart for a while now because she does AMAZING freaking hyper-realistic drawings. Recently, she got into Doctor Who drawings. They're amazing because they're about the size of a quarter and smaller, but they're almost like looking at a photograph. Here's an example:

See? Gorgeous, right? Yeah a little hard to see, but that's why you should go to Cataclysm-X's dA!!! Her stuff is amazing. And of course, here's the link! http://cataclysm-x.deviantart.com/ Here's another, not related to Doctor Who, but just plain beautiful:

Seriously, I love Adam Lambert, so you people have to deal with this amazingly gorgeous-tastic drawing of him. Because I'm an admin and because I said so. Yes, I am using my authority. xD So, that's pretty much all I have to say for now, but seriously, go check out Cataclysm-X's stuff. Your eyes will be happy you did.

Here's my traditional video to end my posts! Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment