Update Schedule

Tuesday: Who's Day
Thursday: Ponies!
Saturday: Pony Episode!
Sunday: Mystery Update!

All other days not mentioned in the above are subject to sporadic updates when ever and how ever we see fit.

Thursday, September 29, 2011

A Short Post

I feel like this blog has been neglected this past week. For that, I am truly sorry. John Bon Pony has been feeling out of it as of late (reasons unknown to me), so I would like to tell him to feel better and be the awesome pony writer artist person that you are! I haven't been updating this week because I've been busy. That's what college does to you, ya know. Especially art college. Sooooo many hours in the studio. I love it.

Anyways, Dr. Whooves day, yes? Here's a pic before I have to go meet with my Academic Adviser:

Sad yes? Anywho, I might post later. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment