Update Schedule

Tuesday: Who's Day
Thursday: Ponies!
Saturday: Pony Episode!
Sunday: Mystery Update!

All other days not mentioned in the above are subject to sporadic updates when ever and how ever we see fit.

Friday, September 30, 2011

Alright so...

Hers the deali-o. This week has been... Bad. Lets just leave it at that. It's been one mistake for me after the other, and i want nothing more then for it to end. However, thats not an excuse for neglecting this blog, and for that im truely sorry.

When i get depressed, i tend to shut myself off from the regular world, and just let things go. My appearnece, my room, my work, everything just goes down then drain, and thats whats been going on for the past few days.

I'm getting better now though, And I'm going to do a special Saturday post that will run through everything that i have neglected to do. Again, I'm really really sorry about how things have been here, and even though its not the first time this week, I'm truly ashamed to have let this happen.

So please, hang in there for just another day, and ill have a post up onSaturday. Im also trying to re-work my update schedule to work better with my school schedule.


Sincerely; Spenser Lopez AKA Jhon Bon Pony,

No comments:

Post a Comment