Update Schedule

Tuesday: Who's Day
Thursday: Ponies!
Saturday: Pony Episode!
Sunday: Mystery Update!

All other days not mentioned in the above are subject to sporadic updates when ever and how ever we see fit.

Tuesday, September 13, 2011



 GASP! Due to a error on my part, JBP, I didnt set the timer on this post and it didnt go up. So sorry for all of you who were waiting for your Who's Day post, but be happy, its here now!



Guess who learned that YES it is possible to be drunk one night, sleep for 14 or so hours, and still be drunk when you wake up? I did! yay for learning!


 

A big round of hoof-plause to our Peggasister who filled in for me so i could be ready for Today's Who'sday post. If this were the army she would get a medal, but sadly i don't have anymore medals, because a homeless guy stole them.

Fuck him

Yay! Copious amounts of swearing can only mean that i am feeling much better today, and that the smell of vodka has indeed left the room. Anyways, Today is Who'sday, and that means i have to put on my Doctor who hat and present you all with Who-tatsticle Who-wonders from across time and space. Alons-y!

Our first video shows us all the Doctors, both near and dear, starting with Doctor one, and ending with our current doctor, Matt Smith. I warn you, if you are still emotionally fragile from David Tennant leaving, you WILL cry as this video includes his famous "I-don't-want-to-go" Line. Oh god i made my self sad.


I love you david....


Next up! Another video, another montage, this time featuring all the theme songs. I love this video oh so much, as its like one endless loop of pure happiness. Feel free to sing along, i know i always do.



I love you, giant exploding space fireball...


And lastly, i leave you all with this:


















Stop cheering robin, that jackass just stole our ride...






No comments:

Post a Comment