Update Schedule

Tuesday: Who's Day
Thursday: Ponies!
Saturday: Pony Episode!
Sunday: Mystery Update!

All other days not mentioned in the above are subject to sporadic updates when ever and how ever we see fit.

Friday, September 16, 2011

So...

So.. my curiosity got the best of me... and i submitted chapter one of flutterwho to EQDailiy. but it was rejected, which kinda put a damper on my spirits. Im in limbo right now if im going to even finish the series. I have 6 chapters done so far, with the exception of chapter 3 because it was giving me trouble.

Im an artist by trade, done a few shows, had a fair share of critques, and i always try to take criticisms with a grain of salt. Still, i guess i had built EQDaily up to be some sort of, "Heaven on earth" Goal in my mind, and being rejected, even with some comments about how to improve the story, is making me wonder what i should do next.

So yeah, im in Limbo. My Girlfriend says i should continue this, not let the rejection get to me. I could very well make the changes, but part of the problem is that this is my story, i wrote it, and im happy with how it is. That being said, i dont think it will ever get into EQDaily without the changes. But if they want to have my story changed to fit their criteria, do i really want to post there? Dont get me wrong, i love EQDaily, im there more then once a day looking through everything, and i mean no ill will towards them. If you want to post there, by all means do it, it would be a great gateway for your comics, or art, or writings.

So, thats my Dilema. Im not sure what ill do, but ill keep every one posted.

Alons-y my readers, Alons-y.

No comments:

Post a Comment