Update Schedule

Tuesday: Who's Day
Thursday: Ponies!
Saturday: Pony Episode!
Sunday: Mystery Update!

All other days not mentioned in the above are subject to sporadic updates when ever and how ever we see fit.

Sunday, September 18, 2011

I just love showing myself off.

It's Sunday! Which means...... I CAN POST WHATEVER THE HELL I WANT! YEAH! So, I decided to share some links that lead to some profiles of mine! WOO!

First: my Deviantart. Yeah! dA! This is actually a new dA profile. My old was lame and I hated the name, so I just made a new one.
http://rainbowninjad.deviantart.com/

Second: My Fanfiction.net profile! This one is basically my baby. It's the one I keep up to date and stuff, because I love writing fanfiction. WARNING: If you don't like yaoi, don't read any of my stories. If you don't know what yaoi is, shame on you! Just google it. Or, I'll tell you! It's the beautiful relationships of gay characters in fandoms, and their sexxings! Very important stuff, people! So, if you're into gay Kingdom Hearts couples, more specifically, Akuroku, that profile is for you! Feel free to message me on there and introduce yourself!
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1303365/

So, other than that, I don't really have anything else... But! If you want, you can join our Facebook Group! A TARDIS Full of Bronies! We add everyone, I've noticed, so you're all welcome to join!

So, with all that being said, here's my parting gift!

1 comment:

  1. Thats because i forgot to set permissions about who can add people.

    ReplyDelete