Update Schedule

Tuesday: Who's Day
Thursday: Ponies!
Saturday: Pony Episode!
Sunday: Mystery Update!

All other days not mentioned in the above are subject to sporadic updates when ever and how ever we see fit.

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Im so happy, so happy, so happy.



Its Thursday, that's one more day until my birthday! yay! yay yay yay! im so happy I wanna party! So this year I turn 21! I WILL be posting that day, and it will be birthday themed! But today is Thursday, and as I said, it is a filler day in as we don't have any e-mail to answer of what not. Now I know I said it would be either ponies or the doctor, but how about we..... dare I say it... COMBINE THE TWO????



















Oh god! what have I done!? No no no bad bad bad! Some one activate this TARDIS and go back and fix this!



That's much better. Fantastic! Whew! another crisis adverted. OK! Where was i? Oh!
we are a little more then half way to 100 page views! We only started this week and are up to about 60 something! I'm super stoked. If we can hit 100 views by the end of the week, I'll throw something special up here. So tell your friends to tell their friends to tell their friends (but not their friends, those people suck) to get down here and check us out!

Finally, i leave you with a little something something i found laying in the back of my friends van.
















Damn pears...






No comments:

Post a Comment