Update Schedule

Tuesday: Who's Day
Thursday: Ponies!
Saturday: Pony Episode!
Sunday: Mystery Update!

All other days not mentioned in the above are subject to sporadic updates when ever and how ever we see fit.

Monday, September 12, 2011

Shock Treatment

Who has a hangover? Not me! I don't drink! So, since John Bon Pony had a hangover, I'll do some updating. So, today's supposed to be a recap day? Why must we recap? If you read the blog, you would know what happened right? Well, there is ONE thing that I wanna recap. It was John Bon Pony's 21st birthday! Which explains the hangover yes? WOO!


So yes, there is that. Another recap: the introduction of Ponytoyguy! I can't tell you how awesome it is that we can have our very own toy reviewer. Especially one that is so dedicated to collecting. Trust me, I've been to his house. It's covered in collections. His most recent collection has, of course, been My Little Pony: FiM! I got my two ponies, Pinkie Pie and Applejack from him. Isn't he the nicest guy ever? So, expect great advice and reviews when ever he posts.

Hmm... What else? I'm not really sure what's happening this week. I know I'm almost done editing the first chapter of John Bon Pony's Flutterwho, but other than that, I don't know. I only think in terms of what's happening in my classes. Wanna hear about Shakespeare's The Merchant of Venice or the way poor Black women were oppressed during Hurricane Katrina? Didn't think so.

So, my little ponies, I leave you with some parting gifts because this post was so boring. :D

John Bon Pony shared this with me today and I loved it:

And this is from me:

No comments:

Post a Comment