Update Schedule

Tuesday: Who's Day
Thursday: Ponies!
Saturday: Pony Episode!
Sunday: Mystery Update!

All other days not mentioned in the above are subject to sporadic updates when ever and how ever we see fit.

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Let's play a game.


There are many forces of good in the Who-niverse, but none are as well known as The Doctor, and Torchwood. My question to you is, who do you fight with? Are you Torchwood, the british stationed protectors of earth who salvage alien tech and defend the world by any means necesary?

Or are you with The Doctor? Do you fight the good fight, but do it with as little bloodshed as possible? Take the time to answer the pole in the side bar and well see who is who. It'll be a fun game, and if enough of you do it, well see about adding Torchwood into our who's day line up.

A few other notes, ill be loading chapter on of my fan fic "Flutterwho" to my deviant art page. Its unedited, but if you feel you can slosh through my writing, then by all means take a look. the edited version, along with commentary as well as sneak peaks of future chapters will be loaded into our sister blog, "Flutterwho", once me and my editor make it all nice and shiny. And expect to see the entire, completed epic on EQdaily at the end of the month, as i submit it to National Pony Writing Month. Will it be the next "Fallout Equestria"? I dunno. but i hope so.

Alright sports fans, that's it for now. Take care and I'll see you tomorrow for some PONIES!

No comments:

Post a Comment